Our Graduate Success Stories
Herzing allowed me to work during the same time that I attended classes. The instructors provided one-on-one attention and were passionate about helping students to realize their career goals. Herzing gave me the best education possible!
Atlanta - Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs
PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE
An MBA from Herzing University will improve your resume, but it’s so much more than that. An MBA will provide you with the leadership, management, and problem solving skills that employers are looking for today.
When you earn your MBA from Herzing, you multiply your opportunities for career advancement and increased income potential. In fact, studies by the Bureau of Labor Statistics conclude that over their lifetime, workers with a master’s degree on average earn $400,000 more than their peers.
We offer an MBA program with eight concentrations including a general MBA, seven specialized tracks, and a dual concentration option. Earn your MBA in some of the most in-demand industries like technology, healthcare, and public safety. Each specialized MBA concentration includes:
- Core courses to ensure that you have a well-rounded understanding of management principles for all major functions of today’s business organizations.
- A capstone project that demonstrates your mastery of the coursework.
- An industry-specific concentration to prepare you for special topics and issues currently facing your industry of interest.
The Herzing Difference
Our MBA program was designed for busy professionals like you. Our flexible online scheduling helps you manage work, school, and family responsibilities. Our graduate faculty hold doctorate degrees and have extensive online teaching experience.
Find out which MBA concentration is right for your career goals or talk to anadvisor today.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration in Business Management
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Public Safety Leadership
- Master of Business Administration in Technology Management
- Master of Business Administration Dual Concentration Option