Sarah Pifer

Sarah Pifer

It was a life-changing decision to start my education at Herzing University, and by far the best decision I have made in my life. Before I started attending Herzing University, I was working at an average job with limited potential to grow successfully. Once I started my business administration degree, the doors of opportunity have been vast. After finishing my associate degree at Herzing, I have decided to continue my education and get my bachelor's degree in business management with a concentration in business administration. I am truly impressed with the curriculum of the business program. My story at Herzing University has truly been an incredible, life-changing story of success. The education Herzing University has provided me has helped in my professional career and my personal life. Being able to stand here today with my degree has boosted my confidence and has provided me with skills to become a valuable asset to my department and organization. What I like best about my experience at Herzing University is the willingness of the facility to assist you as a student from the first day. 

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.