Toll Free: 1-800-596-0724

Online Campus

Tuesday, Apr 23, 2013

Elizabeth Franklin

I can truly say attending Herzing University Online has been one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. My experience with Herzing was awesome from the beginning. I first found them on the Internet. My admissions advisor Lindsay Augustynowicz was great at getting me started and helping me decide just what I was looking to do. When I began my classes it just felt right. I learned more than I ever thought I could at home at my pace. When you have life to take care of and want to better yourself with an education, it is hard to juggle the two. But I have done it and anyone else can do it, too.

Now, I am a graduate with a diploma in Medical Office Administration and even thinking of pursuing my Associate degree in the future. All I can say is thank you for this great opportunity and thank you to all of the staff and professors. You have been great and you have helped me to succeed. As the internship approached, I didn't know where to start and I was thinking about quitting. The Career Services Department stepped right in and said we are here to help, just tell us what you want us to do and email or call if you have any questions at all. Any available information about jobs, job fairs, and resume servicing was being sent to me and I couldn't believe it. The Career Services Department expressed concerns about my happiness on my job. They went the extra mile to help me find a job here in Magnolia, Arkansas. Wow!! I couldn’t have made a better choice.

Elizabeth Franklin

• "Herz Fest" to feature free food, live music, and more! MORE
  • Electronics Engineering Technology Degree -- Now Available! MORE
  • Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredidation Information MORE
  • Ready to make a serious impact in the health of your community members? MORE
  • Cisco certifications included in IT degrees! MORE