Toll Free: 1-800-596-0724

Minneapolis Campus

Tuesday, Apr 16, 2013

Kim O'Brien

I chose to attend Herzing University because it has a perfect location right off Bass Lake Road and West Broadway in Crystal. Not to mention they offer courses that can take me to the next level in my professional career.

After high school, I found myself in a career path that was headed nowhere. I decided to go back to school to pursue a long time ambition of mine and become a Dental Assistant. Herzing University is helping me get to where I want to go.

Unlike large universities where school officials don’t even know students’ names, Herzing University's Career Development Department provides all graduates with individual attention during the job search process. I chose to attend Herzing University because it had a great reputation within the medical field. I’m now a registered Dental Assistant and I work for Children’s Dental Services.

I studied Dental Assisting because I knew I wanted to help people every day. The instructors were always available for any questions I had. Herzing offered me a great education and the skills I needed to get a job after graduation.

Kim O'Brien

• Herzing University - Brookfield is Transfer Friendly! MORE
  • The Urban League of Greater Madison and Herzing University - Madison Announce Educational Partnership MORE
  • Herzing University – Madison Donates to River Food Pantry MORE
  • Herzing University - Madison Alumni Honored with 40 Under 40 Award MORE
  • Wind Energy Technology Could be the Career for You MORE