David Marrufo

BACK TO TOP

Thursday, Apr 11, 2013

David Marrufo

David Marrufo, Recruiting and Training Manager for the Tireman Auto Centers, addresses employees at a meeting held at Herzing University – Toledo at 6pm on Wednesday, March 14, 2012.

My name is David Marrufo and I am the Recruiting and Training Manager for the Tireman Auto Centers in northwest Ohio. We recently held a sales staff training at Herzing University -- Toledo and found the accommodations suited our needs well.

I had the opportunity to meet campus president Greg Guzmán and his staff in March when he reached out to the local business leaders in the community. I responded with some thoughts and ideas and was invited for a tour of the campus. I was excited to see a local institution trying to instill ‘employability skills’ into its curriculum. I sit on many advisory committees in the education arena, and most don’t include this very important piece of the employment process. I commend Herzing University for addressing this issue. The staff is committed to getting students hired-and giving them the tools to do it!

David Marrufo
Recruiting and Training Manager, Tireman Auto Centers