Our Graduate Success Stories
I really like my teachers a lot. They really care and they don't want you to fail. They are there if you need them. If you do fail something, you only have yourself to blame, because the teachers try to help you in every way possible.
Services & Benefits
At Herzing University, we are passionate about helping students reach their educational and career goals. We believe that with a career-focused education and caring learning environment all students can achieve their full potential. As a Herzing Enterprise Learning partner, you'll receive this same level of commitment and support. We offer a range of services and benefits for your organization and employees, from tuition discounts to customized training.
- A 10% tuition reduction scholarship for each employee and his or her immediate family members will help stretch your tuition assistance benefit.
- Flexible payment options are available to help reduce financial stress and lower loan balances.
- A waived enrollment fee to help reduce initial costs for your employees.
- A dedicated Enterprise Learning support team provides a single point of contact.
- A customized microsite provides easy access to program, scholarship, and other information.
- Tracking and measurement tools to evaluate utilization and employee cost savings, and help you manage the effectiveness of your tuition assistance benefit program.
- Promote your open job opportunities to Herzing students at our campus and virtual career fairs.
You talk — we listen. Your Enterprise Learning consultant will review your needs and customize a strategy to meet your organization's goals. We offer employee group learning opportunities for full degree programs, non-degree certificate programs, or tailored programs focused on specific topics. This can be done online or on campus to maximize flexibility for you and your employees.
Through Herzing's partnership with LearningCounts.org, your employees can earn college credit for what they already know from work experience, military experience, non-credit courses, and training. LearningCounts.org is an online service that helps evaluate the level of their prior learning through portfolio documentation and assessment. Learn more about LearningCounts.org.
Learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-255-7607.