It’s Your Future: Make It Count
Experience the difference of a career-focused education at Herzing University. Our innovative career programs will give you the industry-specific skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today's changing economy. Make your future count with a degree from Herzing University, and open the door to improved job performance, new career opportunities, and increased income potential.
Innovative Career Programs
We work with industry leaders and employers to design degree and diploma programs that meet the needs of growing industries like technology, business, healthcare, design, and public safety. Let us help you find the right career path:
- Earn a bachelor's or associate degree from more than 50 undergraduate programs and improve your opportunities for employment and career growth.
- Advance your career and expertise with 2 master's programs, including eight MBA concentrations and three MSN concentrations.
- Want to complete your degree more quickly? We offer an accelerated degree program not typically found at traditional universities. Earn your bachelor's degree in just 3 years, and your bachelor's and master's in 4. Many of our associate degrees can be completed in less than 2 years.
- Achieve long-term career success through our continuing education program. We offer more than 60 certification programs and over 400 non-credit courses, from enterprise resource planning using SAP to medical imaging.
Relevant Learning Experiences
At Herzing, we believe that the most effective way to learn is to have hands-on experiences both in your field of study and inside the classroom:
- Learn from experienced faculty and industry experts who bring practical, relevant insight, and knowledge to the classroom.
- Our average class size maintains an 18:1 student-faculty ratio.
- We design industry-specific curriculum that builds from term to term so you retain what you learn.
- Hands-on coursework, clinicals, and internships or externships let you apply what you learn along the way.
- Many of our programs prepare you for industry certification exams to make you even more marketable.