|Date:||Call your campus for upcoming dates|
|Course Number/Program Code:||CE 0013/CEWTSPC131|
|Course Name:||Whirlwind Learning and Training System for Personal Change|
|Days to Complete:||1|
|Location:||5212 Hill Avenue, Toledo, OH 43615|
|Who Should Attend:||Anyone wishing to develop a personal change plan|
|Course Type:||Lecture, discussion, discovery-based learning, and group activities|
The Whirlwind Learning and Training System for Personal Change (WLTS) uses a discovery-based learning training methodology. The WLTS has been designed to divide the 10-hour training session into 5 learning modules, culminating in completion of 1.0 continuing education unit.
The advantages and program objective are to:
- Encourage active self-engagement to learn and develop skills to assist with engaging others.
- Promote personal motivation.
- Promote autonomy, responsibility, and independence.
- Develop creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Create a tailored learning experience for continual learning.
Each learning module helps participants discover their inner voice that influences their decision-making process.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop a personal life plan that outlines three to five stress-management strategies to achieve work-life balance.
- Identify 5 key strengths to enhance time-management skills to improve daily performance.
- Identify 5 core values of The Belief System to align performance and productivity expectations to meet short-term goals.
- Identify required skills for problem solving and decision making.
- Design new standards and procedures for continual learning and motivation.
Required Texts or other supplemental materials:
Key Learning Outcomes
|Module 1—My Personal Change Plan (MPCP)||Creation of My Personal Change Plan patterned after a SWOT analysis. (MPCP) develops a basis for personal development that changes perspective on everyday life. MPCP uses critical thinking skills to develop inward focus, creating a decision filter for daily actions.|
|Module 2—Belief System Alignment and Thought Processes||Use a discovery-based learning exercise to identify core values and a base operation plan for image enhancement and self-improvement. The outcome is a paradigm shift in evaluation methodology of daily personal performance in alignment with measurable action steps for short-term goals.|
|Module 3—Retooling Goals||Review of established short-term goals, refining desired outcome and timelines. Reformatted standard and procedure for establishing short-term goals of personal development.|
|Module 4—Personal Change Plan Guidelines||Learn to work with the new “personal” standards by creating procedures for continual learning based upon new standard.|
|Module 5—The Plan||Learn how to use the procedures and complete the plan.|