Our Graduate Success Stories
If you saw me around town, you would not realize this
Don’t let any disadvantage, life circumstance, or perception about you get in your way. Go for it. Get your degree and achieve those goals. I can tell you that it’s something you will never regret. And I can also tell you Herzing University is there to back you all the way. Hey, if I can do it, anyone can!
Tuition & Financial Aid
Herzing University Online team of Educational Funding Advisors is available to assist applicants through the educational funding application process.
Whether utilizing the Federal Title IV Program by completing the US Department of Education’s Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) or using alternative fund sources such as outside grants and scholarships, military benefits, tuition assistance or alternative lending, our Educational Funding team is ready to answer your questions and assist you with receiving the funding needed to earn your college education.
We are available to answer questions about the following areas:
- Completing the FAFSA form
- Direct Loan Program and Pell Grant Program
- Parent PLUS Loan Program
- Repayment of student loans
- Alternatives to Title IV Educational Funding Program
- Completing the Entrance Loan Counseling
- Completing the Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Military and Veterans benefits