Our Graduate Success Stories
New Orleans Testimonials
Herzing's convenient class schedule, course workload and instructor assistance played a major role in her completion of all three degree programs. Many courses encouraged personal development -- which strengthened Carey in a personal way, making her more confident in her ability to achieve greater things.
New Orleans - Undergraduate programs
Whether you are earning your degree for the first time or coming back to enhance your career, we'll help you find the right undergraduate program at Herzing University. Our flexible learning options, convenient scheduling, and student support put a college degree within your reach.
NEW ORLEANS Undergraduate Programs
Our undergraduate degrees are designed for recent high school grads, transfer students, international students, and working adults. Choose from over 50 programs in some of the most in-demand and growing industries:
|New Orleans - Aeronautics Program|
|New Orleans - Graduate Programs|
|C=Program offered at least partially on campus (core courses); O=Program offered fully online|
|Master of Business Administration||O|
|Master of Business Administration in Accounting||O|
|Master of Business Administration in Business Management||O|
|Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management||O|
|Master of Business Administration in Human Resources||O|
|Master of Business Administration in Project Management||O|
|Master of Business Administration in Technology Management||O|
|Master of Business Administration—Dual Concentration Option||O|
Flexible Learning Options
Herzing's degree programs are designed to meet you wherever you are in life. Flexible learning options let you achieve your educational and career goals at your convenience:
- Most programs offer options to earn a diploma, associate degree, or bachelor's degree. Earn all three in stages and build on your education when you have the time.
- Complete your degree more quickly. Earn your associate degree in less than two years, bachelor's degree in three years, or bachelor's and MBA combo in just four years.
- Take classes during the day or evening at one of our locations, or online.
Real-World Skills and Individual Attention
At Herzing University, you're much more than just a number. We're committed to providing you with the support and career-focused education you need to succeed in today's competitive job market.
- Learn from experienced faculty who bring practical, industry-specific insight and knowledge to the classroom.
- Hands-on coursework, clinicals, and externships let you apply what you learn along the way.
- Many of our programs prepare you for industry certification exams to make you even more marketable.
Discover which undergraduate degree program is right for you by speaking with an advisor today