Each year Herzing University provides all current and prospective students with our graduation and completion rates for a specific cohort of students. This information is gathered annually in compliance with the Student Right-to-Know Act. Graduation and completion rates are calculated for full time, first time undergraduate students who complete their program within 150% of the length of their program.
- Herzing University - Akron
- Herzing University - Atlanta
- Herzing University - Birmingham
- Herzing University - Madison
- Herzing University - Minneapolis
- Herzing University - New Orleans
- Omaha School of Massage and Healthcare of Herzing University
- Herzing University - Online
- Herzing University - Orlando
No graduation rates are available for campuses in Brookfield, Kenosha, or Toledo as these locations opened in 2008 or later.
If you would like to request a paper copy of this report, please contact your campus registration department.
The Herzing University Online data is combined with the Madison Campus data as required by IPEDS, the core postsecondary education data collection program for the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).