Our Graduate Success Stories
I chose to attend Herzing because of my family life. I was working a full time job at the time and Herzing provided me the benefits of coming and being able to attend school and being able to work a full time job at the same time.
Undergraduate Dual Enrollment
Get started on your master’s degree as an undergraduate!
Students enrolled in a Herzing University bachelor’s degree program who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree can save time and money with the Herzing University MBA!
- Dual Enrollment – This program allows current bachelor’s degree students the opportunity to exchange four business (BU) or open elective courses for four MBA courses during their senior year.
- 15% tuition scholarship for Herzing bachelor's degree students and alumni on their master’s degree courses!
- Any MBA Concentration – Those students enrolled in a Herzing University business or management-oriented bachelor’s degree program may enroll in any of the MBA concentrations upon graduation (provided they have successfully met the GPA requirement in their MBA courses while in the Dual Enrollment program and are not applying under "Conditional Acceptance" due to a GPA that falls under the minimum).
Important facts to consider
While this can be great time and money-saver, there are some important facts to consider before applying for the Dual Enrollment program.
- You must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA as a graduate student if admitted into an MBA program upon graduation, and the grades in these classes will count toward that GPA.
- Graduate-level courses may be more demanding than the undergraduate courses you are used to. Evaluate your schedule and determine if you have additional time and energy to devote to more advanced studies.
- Graduate courses taken by Dual Enrollment participants will be charged at the graduate tuition rate (less 15% for Herzing students and alumni), which is higher than the undergraduate tuition rate.
- Your cumulative GPA must be 2.7 or higher at the time you begin the graduate-level course(s).
- There are a limited number of openings in the graduate courses for Dual Enrollment students, and not all who apply will be selected.
Learn more about graduate studies at Herzing University by speaking with an advisor.
Not all programs approved in all states.
The information below reflects aggregated data from all of the Herzing University campuses that have students enrolled in the specified program in the specified time period. The information does not reflect data regarding individual campuses unless only one campus had students in this cohort. The reporting period used to obtain this data is 7/1/2011-6/30/2012. The term "cohort" refers to the group of students with data in this specified reporting period. "No Information Available" when referring to the "Number of Graduates" means that no students graduated from the specified program within the specified reporting period. If there were less than 10 graduates in a program, on-time completion data was not disclosed for that program and these areas are noted with "No Information Available". For a more detailed description of how the data was calculated please refer to the Disclosure Methodology located here http://www.herzing.edu/files/2013Disclosures-Methodology.pdf .
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Number of Graduates in Cohort:
Mean Institutional Loan Debt of Graduates:
No information available
Mean Private Loan Debt of Graduates:
No information available
Mean Title IV Loan Debt of Graduates:
Number of Completers:
Available Graduate Employment Rate:
11-1011; 11-1021; 11-2022; 11-3011; 11-3051; 11-3071; 11-9021; 11-9151; 11-9199; 13-1051; 13-1111; 25-1011
Chief Executives; General and Operations Managers; Sales Managers; Administrative Services Managers ; Industrial Production Managers ; Transportation, Storage and Distribution Managers; Construction Managers, Social and Community Service Managers, Managers, All Other, Cost Estimators, Management Analysts, Business Teachers, Postsecondary
http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-1011.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-1021.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-2022.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-3011.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-3051.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-3071.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-9021.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-9151.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-9199.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/13-1051.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/13-1111.00 http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/25-1011.00