Dr. and Mrs. Henry Herzing invite you to join them for a Celebration of Alumni
The Herzing family, along with the Herzing University Alumni Association, invite you to a gathering of graduates from Herzing University to learn where your hard work has taken you since graduation and to celebrate your successes. Please join us for networking and visiting with old friends. You are welcome to bring your significant other and are encouraged to share this invitation with your fellow Herzing alums. There is no charge for these events and attire is business causal. Graduates from our Online Campus are welcome and encouraged to attend local campus events.
Please RSVP by the date indicated by each event below by emailing email@example.com or calling Amy Chastek at 414-238-2737.
- 4/19/13 ORLANDO - join us on Friday, April 19, 2013 at 6pm at Hot Olives for wine tasting, dinner and networking. Please RSVP by 4/14/13. To see menu options and more information please visit us on the Orlando Alumni Facebook page under "events."
- 5/2/13 TOLEDO - Join us on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 6pm at Mancy's Steaks for wine tasting, dinner and meeting your alumni association leadership. Please RSVP by 4/26/13. To see menu options and more information please visit us on Toledo Alumni's Facebook page under "events."
- 5/4/13 AKRON - Join us on May 4, 2013 at 6pm at Iacomini's Papa Joe's for wine tasting, dinner and networking. Please RSVP by 4/26/13. To see menu options and more information please visit us on the Akron Alumni Association's Facebook page under "events."
- 5/10/13 BIRMINGHAM - Join us on May 10, 20213 at 6pm at John's City Diner for wine, friends and food! Please RSVP by 5/1/13. To see menu options and more information please visit us on the Birmingham Alumni Association Facebook page under "events."
- 5/11/13 ATLANTA - Join us for bowling for a cause, food, and fun at 300 Atlanta on May 11, 2013! Teams are now forming and teams are limited to 56 alumni. For more information, please visit the Atlanta Alumni Association's Facebook page. Please RSVP by May 1, 2013.
Save the date!
Additional events will be held at the following locations. Details will be updated as they become available.
- Madison - 6/13/13
- Brookfield and Kenosha - 6/27/13
- Omaha - 9/5/13
- Minneapolis - 9/21/13
- New Orleans - 12/5/13
Other ways to participate in Alumni happenings
Select someone you know for a $1000 scholarship!
An important role the alumni can have in supporting the University is to refer students to the University. But more importantly, we know some of our best and most dedicated students come from alumni referrals. We are creating a select group of alumni--the Herzing 500--who will commit to referring at least one student a year to enroll at Herzing University for each of the next five years. In so doing, you are assisting a student in his or her difficult choice regarding post-secondary education and contributing to the growth and reputation of your alma mater.
Please feel free to share the certificate waiving the enrollment fee at any of our campuses with your friends, family and co-workers, and when you join the group, you will also receive a $1,000 scholarship to give to a future Herzing grad. Education is the gift of a lifetime!
Join the Herzing 500 Army on Facebook or LinkedIn and receive a personalized certificate that you can post, email or print, and your very own $1,000 scholarship to share.
We want YOU!
The University completed strategic planning in 2012 and has, after extensive input from employers, faculty, and employees, delineated six major strategic efforts, as follows:
- Meet Workforce Needs of Our Communities
- Strengthen Our Competitive Advantage
- Drive a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Program Quality and Recognition
- Student and Alumni Experience
- Globalize Institutional Identity
Detailed implementation plans are being provided for each of these goals. Any alumni who would like to participate in an advisory board should contact Amy Chastek at the Alumni Office (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she will align you with the person who is heading up that particular strategic initiative.
Share your industry experience
The University is also seeking guest speakers for our classrooms. If you are interested in sharing your post graduation knowledge with students in the classroom setting, please email email@example.com.